Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Radiant Skin - Benefits of a Facial Scrub


As I'm losing weight, and exercising more, I've found a natural tendency to take care of my skin better and even to wear make-up on a regular basis! One thing I've started doing more often is using a facial scrub on my face about 2-3 mornings. I use a scrub that is safe for daily use, so no worries about using it this often.

Every day that I use my scrub, I get compliments on how great my skin looks! I also feel so great! My skin feels soft and smooth and gives off this healthy glow that only those fresh, healthy skin cells give off. The facts are that using a scrub helps to exfoliate all of those dead skin cells off of your face. As I've been reading and researching more information on facial scrubs, men will also benefit from using a facial scrub because it helps to lift the beard and thus enabling a closer shave. It will also loosen ingrown hairs, helping to prevent nasty razor bumps.

One thing to look for in a facial scrub is natural products. Using finely ground nutshells, pumice, apricot kernals, etc. help to exfoliate the skin without digging into the pores of your skin. I use the Arbonne FC5 Exfoliating New Cell Scrub. This uses bamboo, kaolin, and jojoba for exfoliation. Like all Arbonne products, using botanically based ingredients in all of their products makes them pure, safe and beneficial for my skin.

Additional tips for men (these work for women too!):
  • Use your scrub daily in the shower.
  • In a circular motion gently massage the scrub across your forehead, nose, cheeks and neck.
  • For those of you that are bald, or shave your head, feel free to gently use the scrub on top of your head too. Take the time to gently work the face scrub into the skin. Yes, gently!
  • When you have the time, leave the scrub on while you soap up your body, as your skin will benefit from the nutrients in the scrub.
Other fantastic scrubs:

7 comments:

  1. Facial scrubs remove dead skin and dark spots on the skin. Its best that after exfoliating your skin, apply a moisturizer to make your skin smooth and glowing. I recommend you to use natural or herbal facial scrubs to avoid skin irritations or worst scars. For reducing wrinkles and fine lines, you might wanna use some eye creams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for telling the different benefits of facial scrub i like the way you executed all the points one by one. If you are looking for Hair Loss Treatment you can check the services of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facial scrub shows a good result. It removes dead skin cells and offer health glow to skin.

    Ayurvedic Herbs and Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! These tips are very useful for maintaining skin. I will surely follow these tips. Thanks for sharing with site visitors.....
    Skin Care Clinic in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was browsing the net and I found your site, I enjoyed reading every lines of your review. This is very informative. thorough ageexperts.net website

    ReplyDelete